Operating in harsh environments?
Whether it’s -10oF or 104oF, Dahlgren Decon will maintain its effectiveness and can be easily applied to neutralize threats. The kit can be forward deployed in temperatures from -40oF to 160oF if the RSDL is removed.
Developed by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Dahlgren Decon:
- Can neutralize virtually all known and emerging threats
- Is quick and easy to mix and use
- Works faster than DF200 and other past and current decon solutions
- Requires less storage space
- Does not corrode sensitive equipment and infrastructure
- Requires less clean up than bleach and water
Together with FiberTect wipes and mitts, and the Decon Field Guide app, Dahlgren Decon gives you a fully integrated decontamination capability that enhances your current standard operating procedure (SOP).
The EDS Kit is available in 6, 12, and 24-man configurations.
Use all the consumables in the kit? No problem. Unlike other rapid deployment kits, you don’t need to buy a complete kit to resupply. Just purchase one of our EDS 12-man replenishment packs or order just the elements you need.