Heat activated PhaseCore cooling products absorb body heat and provide a long-lasting cooling effect that will not overcool the body. The gentle and systematic cooling effect of PhaseCore cooling products will help to increase productivity while reducing heat-related illness, stress, and injuries. Designed to be comfortable and lightweight, PhaseCore prepares you to handle any task.
What is PhaseCore?
PhaseCore elements are made of a nontoxic, non-flammable salt mixture sealed inside a thermal wrapper. PhaseCore is a phase change material (PCM) that produces a cooling effect by transforming from a solid state to a liquid state when the temperature rises above its activation point. PhaseCore elements are not affected by humidity and react only to direct heat.
How Does PhaseCore Work?
• Easy to Use. Light Weight. Comfortable. – First Line’s PhaseCore personal cooling vests respond to your body temperature and emit a gentle cooling sensation. The lightweight design makes it a versatile cooling vest that is easy to wear under clothing and gear.
• Recharge at Room Temperature. No Need for Refrigeration. – PhaseCore elements can be easily recharged for multiple uses. Elements recharge at temperatures below their activation point of 82° F(28°C). While refrigeration is not required, it will expedite the recharge period. See table below for more information.
• Multiple Design Options. – Standard Cooling Vests have an over the shoulder design that are flexible and ease to move in. SWEDE Cooling Vests provide full body coverage and are effective for hours making it ideal for Fire Fighters and Hazmat teams. XPC Cooling Vests are both flexible and give full body coverage. These are adjustable to the user’s body type and are the best solution to reduce and combat heat stress.
• Safer than Ice Vests. – Unlike ice or gel, PhaseCore does not over-cool or shock the body. Over-cooling the body restricts a person’s blood flow, making the body work harder to regulate body temperature.
Who is PhaseCore for?
• Fire Fighters. Military Personnel. Law Enforcement. – PhaseCore elements are non-toxic and non-flammable which make it an ideal choice for Fire Fighters and Military Personnel. Our technology focuses on managing body temperature in extreme situations to reduce heat stress and fatigue so you can complete your mission effectively. PhaseCore cooling vest made from CarbonX material are flame retardant, making them a great solution when flammability protection is required.
• HazMat Teams. Work Zones. – PhaseCore offers sophisticated cooling products that can be worn under protective HazMat suits to reduce heat exhaustion and increase effectiveness. With a variety of styles, there’s a PhaseCore cooling vest that will fit comfortably under your personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Multiple Sclerosis Cooling Vests. – PhaseCore understands that individuals with Multiple Sclerosis can have exacerbated symptoms when temperatures get too warm. With up to 4 hours of gentle cooling, individuals with MS can continue with everyday activities without interruption from heat related symptoms*
• Outdoors. Everyday. – PhaseCore products can help keep you cool and comfortable through your day. From active sports to a motorcycle ride, a stroll in the park with your dog or hiking, our cooling vests will allow you to enjoy your day by keeping you cooler longer.
Is PhaseCore Reusable?
Yes, PhaseCore is completely reusable. Phasecore elements can be recharged for over 1,000 uses.
How do you Recharge PhaseCore Elements?
Once PhaseCore elements transform from a solid state to a liquid state, the elements must be recharged. PhaseCore elements can be recharged by storing the element in an environment less than the activation point. PhaseCore elements can be recharged more quickly in colder environments. Refrigeration is not required, but will make the recharge period shorter. PhaseCore elements are completely recharged when they return to a solid state.
What Effect Does PhaseCore Have on the Human Body?
The normal human body skin temperature is approximately 91.4 degrees Fahrenheit (33 degrees Celsius) and the comfort zone is between 82.4 degrees Fahrenheit (28 degrees Celsius) and 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius). When the human body skin temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the start of the heat hazard zone, a person may experience heat stress. PhaseCore helps the body to cool and maintain its normal skin temperature in hot environments by absorbing body heat. Unlike ice, gel and other forzen liquids. PhaseCore does not shock the body. Overcooling the body restricts a person’s blood flow, making the body uncomfortable, and movement more difficult.
Why are PhaseCore Cooling Vests Better than Ice, Gel and Other Frozon Liquid Cooling Vests?
Unlike ice, gel, and other frozen liquids, PhaseCore does not over-cool or shock the body. Over-cooling the body does not provide for the best cooling solution because the body reacts to ice cold on the skin by generating heat in the body core to compensate for cold sensation on the skin. PhaseCore gently cools and maintains the body’s core temperature by cooling at a temperature that will not cause the body to generate heat.
PhaseCore Cooling Vests and ICE Video
What is First Line Technology’s Warranty and Return Policy?
Please find our warranty and return policy here.
First Line Technology HQ
3656 Centerview Dr, Ste. 4
Chantilly, VA 20151
844.955.7510 [Toll Free]