- Wipe away bulk chemicals
- Retains toxic vapors
- Adsorb and absorb toxic materials
- Indefinite shelf life
- Activated carbon non-woven fabric
- Devoid of loose particles
- Effective dry decon of persons, weapons, and sensitive equipment
FiberTect can be in different forms, including sheets, cut pads, continuous roll or a mitt that can be worn over gloves. Additionally, it can be produced with various final densities, thicknesses, and tensile strengths depending on the specification and customer requirements by varying the needle punching methodologies.
Mitt: The mitt allows for easy clean-up of bulk chemicals on people, weapons, and senstive equipment and can be used over gloves.
Wipe: The wipe is a versatile piece of cut cloth that comes individually wrapped and can be used in a variety of individual dry decon situations.
Roll: The perforated roll of FiberTect is ideal for instances in which the amount of dry decon needed is not known. The roll comes perforated into (20) 12″ x 12″ wipes.
Cotton FiberTect for Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Greater oil absorption than synthetic fabrics
- Absorbs and holds hydrocarbons and vapors that are toxic
- Reusable for oil
- Works on multiple types of oil (i.e. crude oil)
- Able to clean crude oil viscosity materials with ease
- Porous carbon retains micro particles from oil dispersant mixtures that are harmful to marine life
- EPA Certified
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic
- Lab-validated solution on crude and motor oils