The AmbuCarrier patient transport device (wheeled litter carrier) is designed to rapidly attach to a backboard or NATO stretcher for the quick and easy transport of patients. The AmbuCarrier requires a single operator to lift and deploy for transport and can support up to 350 lbs. (159 kg). The AmbuCarrier can be used for the whole duration of care, from first response, to triage, and even during transport to and while onboard the AmbuBus®.
Stretcher and backboard sold separately.
- Assembled in minutes by one operator
- Release wheels with one hand
- Deployable and transportable by a single operator
- Compatible with NATO standard stretchers
- Fits most backboards 16″ – 20″ wide
- Folds compact for easy storage
- Removable, ruggedized non-puncture 20″ wheels for pavement, dirt, mud, grass, and other hard terrain included, sand wheels sold separately
- Includes travel backpack for safe storage and easy deployment
|ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS (LWH)||38″ X 25″ X 28″|
|COMPACT DIMENSIONS (LWH)||38″ X 24″ X 10″|
|ADJUSTABILITY||Frame adjusts in 1″ increments for a maximum 4″ of height adjustment to accommodate the preferred comfort of the operator|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||350 lbs.|