RSDL Kit ® FEATURES:
- Designed to be Carried by Warfighters and First Responders Worldwide
- Tested and demonstrated to remove or neutralize CWAs from the skin by the US DoD and NATO Militaries
- RSDL ® is the only FDA-cleared skin decontaminate that removes or neutralizes CWAs from the skin in a single step
- Starts working within 2 minutes (based upon liquid-phase and in-vitro reactivity tests; clinical relevance unknown
- Individual Packet and Multi Packet Kits Available
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
INTENDED USE: The Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion Kit is intended to remove or neutralize chemical warfare agent and T-2 Toxin from the skin.
For external use only. Use only if chemical warfare agent exposure is suspected.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Not for prophylactic use or whole-body decontamination. Allow RSDL to remain on the skin for at least two minutes. An RSDL ingredient is absorbed through the skin and may cause adverse effects. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Avoid contact with the eyes. Remove RSDL when conditions permit.
WARNING: Fire Hazard. Combustion may occur upon contact with strong oxidizing chemicals (e.g. HTH, super tropical bleach). Do not discard used RSDL components into strong oxidizing chemicals or their containers.