Dahlgren Decon™ is a three-component decontamination solution that can quickly decontaminate most chemical warfare agents, toxic materials, and other emerging threats. In testing conducted by the U.S. Department of Defense and other federal agencies, Dahlgren Decon has been found to be the most effective and fastest reacting decontaminant on the market.
Request a Quote for Pricing.
Dahlgren Decon is Licensed from Department of the Navy under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,064,241, 7,718,594, and 7,829,520.)
- 10+ year shelf-life
- Safe for use on PPE, sensitive equipment, and critical infrastructure
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, and no threat of material degradation
- Compatible with most detectors
- No toxic by-products
- 12 hour pot-life for most threats*
- Store in temperatures from -40°F – 160°F (-40°C – 71°C)
- Use in temperatures from -20°F – 160°F (-20°C – 71°C)
- Mixing Beaker and Stir Rod included**
*6 hour pot-life for VX
** Included only with 200 mL and 22 Oz Configurations (Active and Inert)