- Carried by Warfighters and First Responders Worldwide
- Tested and Proven Effective by the US DoD and Multiple NATO Militaries
- Cleared as Safe by the US FDA, European CE and Australian TGA
- Decontaminates All Known Chemical Warfare Agents in Less Than 2 Minutes
- Leaves a Non-Toxic Residue on the Skin
- Fielded by US and NATO Militaries
- Individual Packet and Multi Packet Kits Available
|ITEM||CASE CONTAINS||ITEM ID|
42ml Single Use Packet
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
INTENDED USE: The Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion Kit is intended to remove or neutralize chemical warfare agent and T-2 Toxin from the skin.
For external use only.
Use only if chemical warfare agent exposure is suspected.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Not for prophylactic use or whole-body decontamination. Allow RSDL to remain on the skin for at least two minutes. An RSDL ingredient is absorbed through the skin and may cause adverse effects. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Avoid contact with the eyes. Remove RSDL when conditions permit.
WARNING: Fire Hazard. Combustion may occur upon contact with strong oxidizing chemicals (e.g. HTH, super tropical bleach). Do not discard used RSDL components into strong oxidizing chemicals or their containers.