Mass Casualty Oxygen System (MCOS):
- Portable & Mountable
- Individually Monitored
- Permanent or Temporary Use
- Nine Individual Flow Meters
- Compatible with any 50 PSI Oxygen Source (max of 150 LPM)
- Proudly Made in the USA
- MRI Compatible & Safe
- Glow int he Dark Flow Numbers
- Non-Gravity Sensitive & Vibration Resistant
- Anit-Blowout Design (No Snap Strings)
- Meets Dept. of Transportation Regulation Standards
- Unique High Flow Ranges (0-25, 0-30, 0-40, 0-60)
Use with AmbuBus
The MCOS 9 integrates fully with the AmbuBus. The hose allows the system to safely wrap around the AmbuBus frame and is easily concealed under header bar padding or with zip ties to minimize hazards.
Optional MCOS 9 Components
The MCOS 9 Kit is available by itself or with any of the following items: Oxygen Tank Cart (for carting and easily moving H Cylinders), H Cylinders, and/or the Vehicle Mount System (for safe use on the AmbuBus or during transport).
|Capacity||2216 PSIA/250 CF|
|Communications||802.11 b/g WiFi|
|MCOS 9 (Includes Transport Bag, Regulator, Monitors, Tubing)||61-001-0|
|Oxygen Tank Cart (Holds 1 size H cylinder)||61-003-01|
|Oxygen Tank Cart (holds 2 size H cylinders)||61-003-02|
|Frame Accessory Mount||55-01-023|
Contact a First Line Rep for all AmbuBus replacements and accessories.