- Self-contained decontamination sprayer
- Electrode creates electrostatically charged spray
- Smaller, uniformed droplets for even coating on target
- Air-assist sprays decontaminant in high-speed air stream
- Wraparound effect for coverage on back and underneath side of target
- Superior coverage reduces need for high quantity of decontaminant
- Reduced waste because of concentrated coverage
- Air supply included
- 2 Nalgene Bottles, 1 Liter Each (0.26 Gallons Each)
- 30 Feet Standard Hose Length
- Up to 8′ spray range
- Flow rate of 1 gallon per hour (3.8L/hr)
Safer for Users and Personnel
Low volume electrostatic spraying means less exposure to chemical decontaminants
The small droplet size and improved coverage substantially improves bioavailability of decontamination compounds.
The high efficacy of the electrostatically charged, air-assisted spray coverage ensures that the decontaminant will reach all areas of the contaminated target. Therefore, increasing the precision of decontamination.
Less Toxic Chemicals can be Used
The increased effectiveness allows more choices for decontamination and neutralization
Better for the Environment
By using safer chemicals and reducing waste, the total environmental load is substantially lightened.