- Greater oil absorption than synthetic fabrics
- Absorbs and holds hydrocarbons and vapors that are toxic
- Reusable multiple times for oil
- Works on multiple types of oil (i.e. crude oil)
- Able to clean crude oil viscosity materials with ease
- Porous carbon retains micro particles from oil dispersant mixtures that are harmful to marine life
- EPA certified
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic
- Lab-validated using crude and motor oils, tested solution
- One gram of FiberTect CS absorbs 15 grams of oil. Comparatively, one gram of synthetic spunbond nonwoven fabric absorbs only six grams.
- FiberTect has hydrocarbon- and volatile vapors-holding capacity. This is the strength of FiberTect. Environmental toxicologists are stressing the importance of the harmful effect of vaporizing hydrocarbons from the oil.
- Results presented in a recent NOAA report stresses the low concentration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) at a depth as low as 400 meters in the Gulf of Mexico near the exploded Deep Water Horizon rig, which emphasizes the need to absorb VOCs and PAHs.
|FibertTect Dry Decon Mitt (Size L)||FBT-10-L-URC|
|FibertTect Dry Decon Mitt (Size M)||FBT-10-M-URC|
|FibertTect Wipe (4″ x 6″ individual wipe)||FBT-4X6-URC|
|FibertTect Pad/Wipe (12″ x 12″)||FBT-PAD-12X12-URC|
|FibertTect Pad/Wipe (24″ x 24″)||FBT-PAD-24X24-URC|
|FibertTect Perforated Roll (12″ x 12″ wipes)||FBT-PRF-12X12-URC|