- Decontamination of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Equipment, and Critical Infrastructure
- Fast Acting Decon of Chemical and Biological* Agents
- Excellent Material Compatibility
- Works with Detectors – No False Positives
- Non-Corrosive & Non-Flammable
- Non-Toxic By-Products
- Mixes with Any Available Water Source
Dahlgren Decon’s three-component formula requires mixing on-site. The formulation contains the PES-Solid, a surfactant package, and an additive for pH control of the final decontaminant. When combined, the decontaminant can then be applied by sprayer on contaminated materials. During use, the PES-Solid advantageously releases peracetic acid (PAA) immediately upon dissolution in water, creating a reactive species for use in immediate decontamination of chemical and biological warfare agents (CWAs and BWAs).