We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to us (“Personal Information”). For example, we may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, password, company name, and other information you provide when you register for an account. We also may collect billing information, the kind of product purchased, credit card numbers, and other information about your purchase when you purchase a product on one of our Sites. We also collect information you provide us in order forms, newsletter sign-ups, feedback forms, emails, and contest sign-ups. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit First Line’s Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and/or acted upon.
- Local Shared Objects. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support, and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by FLT and our selected partners;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
First Line Technology may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent (for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies);
- with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of First Line’s business or assets to another company.
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction.
First Line Technology complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of your personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. First Line Technology has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view First Line Technology’s certificate, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
EUROPEAN UNION USERS
IF YOU SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FIRST LINE TECHNOLOGY, WHETHER VIA THIS SITE ORBY ANY OTHER MEANS, INCLUDING TO A TELEPHONE AGENT OR VIA EMAIL, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO AN PROCESSED IN THE UNITED STATES, WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. WE ADHERE TO AND HAVE CERTIFIED OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE SAFE HARBOR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES INCLUDING NOTICE, CHOICE, ONWARD TRANSFER, SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY, ACCESS, AND ENFORCEMENT, OF THE UNITED STATES/EUROPEAN UNION DATA PROTECTION SAFE HARBOR FRAMEWORK ADN THE UNITED STATES/SWITZERLAND DATA PROTECTION SAFE HARBOR FRAMEWORK, BOTH OF WHICH ARE MADE AVAILABLE BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AT http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.OUR CERTIFICAN CAN ALSO BE VIEWED AT HTTP://WWW.EXPORT.GOV/SAFEHARBORBY PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FIRST LINE TECHNOLOGY, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU AND TO ITS STORAGE AND USED AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org].Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you believe that First Line Technology has not adhered to this Policy, please contact FLT by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been address incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and First Line Technology are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and the company will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of JAMS (www.jamsadr.com).
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org